The #OPEXWEEK Community Say's it Best:
"I enjoyed the event. Very well organized, right mix of topics, plenty of time to meet and talk to vendors, and evening networking events were great."
- Tina Dinger, Northwest Bank - VP Process Improvement / Program Mgt
"I enjoyed the event...loved that OpEx is so integrated with change management (a few years ago, these would have been two separate disciplines)"
- Mary H. Sylvester, Ph.D., Ricoh Global - Client Advisor
"I think this was a valuable conference. I did learn quite a bit about digital transformation and how different companies are adopting/ preparing for it. It gave me good insight to help me plan for my company's digital transformation. Also, it was helpful to compare notes with other OPEX leaders and learn from their experiences and challenges. I am definitely going to use the information I gathered in the conference, to make a difference in my organization."
- Karan Narang, VWR International llc - Director Process Excellence
"For the 2nd year in a row, I left with some outstanding ideas and great resource"
- Gail Kopitske, Paychex, Inc. - Business Process Improvement Manager
"This was a very valuable event, I would consider attending again next year and/or sending others from my team."
- Manager, Capital Planning and Lean Six Sigma , National Grid - Manager PEX
"I will use the information to work toward improving our Lean culture and enhance sustainability of improvements"
- Roselyn Segee, Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control Orlando - Manager, Capital Planning and Lean Six Sigma
"Event was extremely valuable to me considering it was my first conference. It confirmed what I was already doing and gave great input to what I should focus on going forward. Met some great people that I will stay in touch with."
- Mathy Sales, National Express LLC - VP of Performance Excellence
"The opportunity to network is invaluable. I was able to glean many ideas that I can look to incorporate and/or discuss further at my company to allow us to enhance our program and culture."
- Loren Bishop, State Street Corp - Director of the Lean Management Office
"This event was incredibly valuable. I learned a great deal from the cross-industry dialogue."
- Tami Beheler, Eli Lilly and Company - Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
"The Market Place was very good and some of the presentations were excellent (this is more than you can ask for). Group discussions
were great, needed bit more time."
- Alexander Breskvar, Siemens Wind Power A/S - VP of Quality Management and EHS Onshore
"Loved it. It was my first visit to OPEX, I hope to come back next year."
- Bryan Gregory, Verizon - Mgr - Process Excellence & Innovation
"I walked away with some good information, but also wanting a little more. Sustaining transformation was a particular topic of interest for me."
- Betsy Spotts, Zurich - Vice President - Operations
"Great event I got a lot to think about in terms of how to evolve our OPEX team beyond lean and six sigma projects."
- Brian Scottberg, Country Financial - Master Black Belt
"Very valuable. Provided good insights into industry trends and future."
- Martin Jahn, National Grid - Manager, PEX
"The event was very valuable. I liked the diversity in topics in both tracks and strategic vs. tacticle."
- Rush Fozo, The Northern Trust Company - SVP, Director of Operations Excellence
"My first time here and the topics were highly relevant to my needs and I took a lot of notes."
- Mike Prentice, IBM - Channel Architect
"Overall the event was good to understand what the trend for Operational Excellence."
- Yanny Satrijawati, Zurich Insurance - Head of Central Operational Excellence
- Christy Hartner, Commerce Bank - Senior Vice President
"It was very good. I took away some nice bits of info."
- Stephen Indelicato, Bristol Myers Squibb - Director of Quality OpEx
"Despite RPA being so new, you had experienced speakers, and they're helping me shape how to deploy RPA at my company"
- Ed Beverly, Capital Group - VP, CI