Process Excellence Week is a cross industry showcase of the most forward thinking programs and case studies in operational excellence, strategic business transformation, BPM and continuous improvement. Like no other event, PEX Week brings together the most passionate and committed individuals and companies in Business Transformation, BPM, Lean, Six Sigma, Operational Excellence and Change Management.
Providing a comprehensive round up of new trends, hot innovation, best practice and leading thinking in the process and operational excellence strategy and transformation space.
P - Provoking
PEX Week is all about thinking outside of the box. With keynotes from Fortune 500 COOs, start up tech companies, CIOs and F1, you will be inspired to think about PEX in a new light, returning to work with fresh ideas on how to maximize OpEx in your business.
E - Enormity
Over the past 17 years, PEX Week has hosted over 5000 leaders from 70 different countries. Each year, there are over 500 process and operational professionals on site and around 650 process industry executives in total! Find out who attended last year.
X - Xtra
CPP Training: Come away with more than just knowledge and strategies. Leave PEX Week with CPP validated training, open to those beginning their process journey, intermediaries or at an advanced level.Download the agenda for full details.
W - Witness
Brand new formats, which encourage new ways of learning and maximizes business networking, including the PEX Globe, Site Visits, Workshops, Case Studies, Panels, Real World Insights and PEX Consultancy Diagnostic Sessions.
E - Experience
The delights of PEX Week 2016 as a team! Senior thinkers and decision makers from the same organisation meet at PEX Week every year to take advantage of the varied content that is on offer. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge, you will find sessions that address your whole teams’ needs.
E - Experience
Rub shoulders with those making waves within the PEX industry. With over 1000 years of combined experience, network with inspirational speakers, best-selling authors, c-suite executives and leading edge solution providers. Bring business cards. Lots of them!
K - Knowledge
With strong industry links through the PEX Network (110,000 members), the PEX Week advisory board, a 17 year history in the market and a very strong global event portfolio, PEX Week has the resources to track industry trends and deliver innovative industry strategies and practices directly to you.
Agenda highlights you’ll also want to know about include:
• Identifying the root causes behind process inefficiency, including issues of strategy and operating models
• Making transformation a fluid and ongoing part of your business model, by focusing on the intersection of processes, data tools and people
• Implementing changes in leadership thinking and behaviors to embrace and support organizational transformation
• Identifying exactly which of your business processes actually add value for your customers to deliver a customer driven OPEX programme
• Developing an integrated, enterprise-wide BPM approach to improve business agility and seize growth opportunities
Download the full agenda here
Pan-industry. Speakers and participants attend from the following sectors:
- Retail & FMCG
- Oil & Gas
- Financial Services
- Public sector
- Telecoms & Utilities
- Communications & Media
- Engineering & construction
- Not-for-profit & charity
- Hotel & Leisure.
Unique learning environments. There are many different learning formats available to you at PEX Week, meaning you, and your team are guaranteed to find the environment that most suits your needs:
- Keynote Presentations high level presentations from industry leaders
- Keynote Panel Discussions - a meeting of minds or a conflict of interests, keynote panel discussions bring the big ideas to the main stage
- Case Studies - in depth analysis of specific experiences, what worked, what didn’t, what can be learned
- Roundtable Discussions - a casual format to share ideas and brainstorm solutions
- Discussion Forums - led discussions to draw conclusions, key findings and important take-aways
- Extended Sessions - case study presentations plus extra time for interactive discussion and deep-dive on important take aways
- Workshops - a chance to get head down and focus on critical topics with expert guidance
Relevant for the whole team. PEX Week includes opportunities for all process professionals – at all levels of the organization to learn, share and network.
- The Corporate Leaders’ Boardroom is our invitation only, VP and above, closed-door meeting, where senior process leaders can review their most pressing business issues with peers and industry experts.
- The PEX Week Conference programme offers a variety of opportunities to gain insights on new strategies and techniques being pioneered throughout the industry, and opportunities to discuss, debate and create with other participants.
- There are many networking events throughout PEX Week so you can engage with the people that matter to you most.
- Our industry leading Exhibition Hall features services and solutions that really can make a difference to those who get hands on and work with the tools.
- CPP Training - a focused training program for less experienced process professionals, providing them with an industry recognised qualification at the end of the course
The PEX Week program is our most strategic and team focused yet! Download your copy here!Check out our best rates for you and your team here
Go straight ahead and book your places today, we’re looking forward to confirming your place