Monday: Workshops & Opening Keynotes
Monday, January 21st, 2019
Often times it’s a no brainer for businesses to pilot and implement RPA as it’s a strong business case to build. Yet, what becomes more crucial in a scaled and sustainable RPA program is the governance model. However, it is not a one-size-fit-all scenario. In this workshop session, Ricardo will share with you different governance models for RPA and how they have worked and fallen short in some areas so you can take away from these valuable experiences to build the model that suits your organization.
· Understanding the pros and cons of different governance models
· Develop a governance model that suits your organizational structure and RPA scale up
· Managing your RPA program through your centre of excellence
Tuesday: Main Conference Day 1
Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019
Known for their successful process automation programs in the industry, Western Union keeps the push boundaries in process innovation and analytics. This session will showcase how they have applied analytics tools and methods to deliver significant business value.
· Deliver millions top line revenue through analytics in global pricing organization
· How to get team involved in process innovation and analytics?
· Analytics becoming ever more important in strategic decision making
Thursday: Post-Conference Deep Dive Focus Day
Thursday, January 24th, 2019
Western Union started their global RPA and Process Excellence Journey at the same time, about 3 years ago. Not only millions of dollars have been saved through their robust automation program, they have been able double the business impact through process analytics and standardization.
· When RPA meets lean: a double whammy approach on efficiency and process transformation
· You don’t automate a bad process: Fix it first!
· Where is automation falling short and how is lean complementing that?
· Change management in RPA and lean initiatives