Florida Hospital Innovation Lab
Join this powerful engaging workshop to learn Design Thinking (DT), a proven method for spotting and creatively tackling hidden opportunities. You will gain fresh perspectives on problem solving, learn DT mindsets that lead to relevant and sustainable solutions. You will leave ready and committed to apply your new skills. Typical results include ways to discover new revenue streams, internal efficiencies, and greater customer and employee satisfaction. Ready to earn your innovation wings and break though?? Join the fun!
· Learn the 5 spaces of Design Thinking (DT), build a rapid-fire DT tool-kit & learn how the art of better problem finding and solving.
· Real-life case studies highlighting how DT has worked inside one of the nation’s largest hospital systems.
· A brief overview of how to create a DT lab and key elements that keep it relevant and sustainable
About Florida Hospital Innovation Lab:
The Florida Hospital Innovation Lab - FHIL, embedded inside one of America’s largest healthcare providers, is fostering a culture of human centered innovation from within.
FHIL is an award winning innovation lab committed to discovering human- centered solutions for today’s healthcare challenges. FHIL launched the beginning of 2012 and today more than 506 projects, and more than 32 healthcare companies have come through FHIL. This means more than 5030 healthcare professionals, educators, business people, and students have participated in FHIL.
What can you learn from the tour?
· See innovation happening with your own eyes: feel the energy of innovation and see how people work together to create a true innovation culture
· Understand how doctors, administrative staff and nurses come together to collaborate and redesign the patient experience
· Understand how to use design model and process to solve complex healthcare problems
Site Tour schedule:
8:30 Registration at Hotel Lobby
9:00 Bus departing hotel
10:00 Arrival & Welcome
10:15- 12:15 Introduction & Touring
12:30 Bus departing FHIL
1:30pm Arrivals & End of Site Tour