Senior Vice President and CIO
START BY CHANGING HOW PEOPLE BEHAVE
- Old Model: Change Thinking to Change Behavior
- New Model: Change Behavior to Change Thinking
AGILE AND STANDARDIZATION CAN WORK TOGETHER
- In fact, the best way to scale Agile across the enterprise is to standardize
- FOSTER A CULTURE OF CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT BY
- Empowering staff to challenge the standards!
- Relentlessly focus on problem solving
- FOCUS ON ECONOMIC VALUE AND BENEFIT REALIZATION
- Measure the baseline Productivity, Quality, and Labor Costs
- Make key metrics visible and embed them into the day-to-day operations
· What does a successful change management structure look like?
· Change sustainment: How to make it stick?