Former Director, Business Transformation
Monday: Workshops & Opening Keynotes
Monday, January 21st, 2019
Create a unique and memorable list of core values that demonstrate who you are and what you stand for as a company. This inspiring workshop will allow you to create employee engagement and unity on a whole new level as well as attractive talent that is a perfect fit for your culture. No matter if this is for the whole company, a division, a department or just your teams, values help drive empowered and confident autonomous decision making.
· Learn the mind opening questions that uncover real core values
· Learn the optimum number of core values for maximum traction
· Learn how to embed your core values into your culture
· Learn the values of some of the world’s best performing companies and model their format
· Learn the simple ‘Vale Hack’ that turns values from words into memorable phrases
· Learn the simple and cost effective internal project that gets everyone immediately talking about, reading about and demonstrating your core values.
· Learn how value based awards can embed your values into your culture.
· Learn how ‘Value Awards’ can make your values your employees main focus,
· Learn the importance of employee led core value creation and why a list of values produced by a consultant will never positively effect culture
Wednesday: Main Conference Day 2 & Masterclasses
Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
3rd year running, women in leadership masterclass has become an integral part of OPEX Week as we see more and more female leaders rise to the top and break the glass ceiling. Our prestigious female leader panellists will share their personal journeys and practical tips to inspire and help you accelerate your leadership skills.