Global Continuous Improvement Manager
· Developing a roadmap from OPEX strategy to execution
· What are the capability plans for the OPEX roadmap
· Different ways to engage top leadership, mid management and front line/shop floor employees
11:30 AM Leading the change: merging a rigid CI methodology with constantly evolving business dynamics
The traditional approach to CI and Lean Six Sigma is centered on rigid structures and standards. The business requirements today are challenging this approach with a greater need for speed, flexibility and adaptability.
· How can we incorporate new ideas and approaches while maintaining the benefits from standards and structures?
· What can this transformation look like, how can it be accomplished?
· How does it affect the way we run improvement projects and manage project scope?