Director, Organizational Effectiveness
This session will outline some of key traits of transformation leaders who are:
· Context driven – able to understand and respond to shifting dynamics in their organization and in the larger business context
· Flexible – able to call on different leadership capabilities to best lead in the current context, and to inspire and connect with the people they lead to achieve results
· Human – able to create an environment in which they and those they lead can bring their best, authentic selves to the workplace
· What is human based and inclusive leadership?
· How does leadership make a difference in driving transformation