Chief Digital Officer
We’re in the vice like grip of the Vortex of Change and it is gaining momentum at an exponential rate. The 3rd Industrial Revolution is still playing out, yet the 4th is breathing down its neck. A new era is being ushered in, characterized by a fusion of physical, digital and biological systems. Drones, robotics, cognitive computing, smart advisors, mixed reality, distributed ledgers are just some of the innovations that are completely redefining our relationship to life, work and the planet and YES – as a business you do need to care. New jobs are coming in, old jobs are going out. Business models are being turned upside down – from traditional, to digital, to autonomous as the Programmable Economy rises. Time is no longer linear and size is no longer a guarantee of success. To stay ahead, it’s imperative for organizations to innovate, “fail fast”, learn and iterate.
In this keynote session, Andrew will share HOW progressive organizations like Intel are approaching their transformation:
· Developing vision for the future: Tie it with company leadership priorities
· Setting business strategy: Develop business models for new customers
· Addressing the hardest part of transformation: Enable a transformational culture
· Understanding the criticality digital platform to support the velocity of transformation
· Develop a governance model to get things done