The nature of work in changing at a swift and rapid pace and with new mind-sets must emerge – hierarchies are being upended, the battle for top talent is intensifying and great leaders know that a strong and effective culture is critical for competitive advantage.
In this exclusive and complimentary video of GE’s plenary keynote at OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit 2018, GE unveils the company’s most significant transformation in history. Vital to the company’s success as a digital industrial leader is enabling its 300,000 employees to think, act and lead in new ways.
During this keynote, Janice Semper, Head of Culture for GE Corporate, shares invaluable insight into GE’s new approach to Performance Development, the complete re-imagining of the role and responsibilities of managers and the crucial steps to creating a more open and dynamic environment, providing employees with more empowerment, and increasing the overall customer impact.
In this video you will learn first hand:
- How to embrace change and minimize the complexity or “messiness” it introduces – at all levels of the organization
- When to recognize the value of progress over perfection
- Why it is critical to create a new lens: new language= new mind-set= new behavior
- How GE has created a more adaptive culture that embraces change, simplifies complexity and builds stronger team relationships
This presentation by Brett Warland, Director of Process Improvement at PolyOne, shows you how to implement major process changes across a global business, from pilot stage to roll out.
Key methods explained, include:
- Utilizing lean and six sigma and technology to deliver required process results·
- Creating a common language across business units and plants for process optimization·
- How to use numbers RE: savings, effectiveness etc.
To watch the full video, you can purchase it here
Past PEX Network Global Award winners share their stories. Take your first step on the road to victory by entering the 2017 PEX Network Global Awards at www.processexcellencenetwork.com/awards