Level 1 & 2
26 & 27 January, 2017
Certified Process Professional™ (CPP Professional™)
Level 1: PRACTIONER
Advanced Business Process Management - Alignment to Successful Outcomes
Develop the insights and techniques to align all processes with successful outcomes,and in doing so create the capability for the organization to win the triple crown i.e. reduce costs, improve revenue and enhance service. Go beyond the triple crown into the Fourth Wave of BPM to way exceed the benefits derived from 3rd Wave approaches such as Six Sigma and Lean. Create the ‘game plan’ that reaches and convinces the Lead team for immediate success.
Level 2: FROM PRACTITIONER TO PROFESSIONAL
Advanced Business Process Management – Process Optimization
Learn to apply process diagnostics to existing processes, calculate points of failure, and identify actions that can be taken to improve them. Develop a structured approach accessible by everyone in the organization to enable immediate and significant performance improvements. Create a sustainable operational and strategic method suitable for both dramatic and steady state improvements. Apply process diagnostics to any existing process or service.
Session attendees will learn how to:
- Exploit process management for triple crown benefits with sustained high performance
- Integration with and evolution to Lean Six Sigma and BPM approaches
- Develop performance metrics for end-to-end processes
- Link processes to enterprise business goal
- Coach and align people for performance and process management
- Improve business performance immediately (15-40% within 30 days) and
- Establish a method to sustain continuous improvement (ongoing annual improvements 15-40%)
Steve Towers, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, BP Group
James Dodkins, CPO, Board Advisor, BP Group
Who are BPG and what do we do?
At BP Group we understand that every customer, every need, and every expectation is unique. That's why we help you understand every customer on an individual level in ways that engage, inform and drive them to action.
We dig down deep and turn customer needs into specific, measureable and relevant metrics to give you unique and powerful insights that enable you to connect the dots from every activity and system right the way through to a successful customer outcome. Everytime.
We bring together 24 years' experience in the line, working with the worlds recognised leaders, with a cutting edge approach to offer unparalleled customer insight and actionable tools to align your business for customer success.
Level 3 & 4
26 & 27 January, 2017
Certified Process Professional Master™ (CPP Master™)
Level 3: FROM PROFESSIONAL TO MASTER
Advanced Business Process Management – Process Innovation
Understand and create the Process Innovation Landscape to completely redefine the way processes are operated. By alignment with Successful Customer Outcomes we will uncover the true potential of the process, and in doing so consolidate triple crown wins i.e. simultaneously reducing costs, improving revenue and enhancing service. Establish the right measures for continued success and integrate these into corporate measurement systems e.g. balanced scorecard and strategy maps.
Level 4: FROM MASTER TO ADVANCED MASTER
Advanced Business Process Management – Performance Management
We explore and make our territory Performance Management. Advancing beyond legacy approaches we review case studies and through hands-on exercises understand the changed perspective from advanced process management. Specific items covered include:
- Align your performance management systems to achieve successful outcomes
- Integrate balanced scorecard and strategy maps with advanced BPM
- Link processes to enterprise business goals
WHAT YOU GET
- All materials electronically (for your own internal use) and online support
- 6 BPM Toolkits (comprehensive templates and resources) to ‘take away’
- Certification as a Certified Process Professional & CPP Master (CPP) Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 (Practitioner, Professional and Master)
- CEMMethod(tm) and the associated SIX toolkits. 12 months license for distribution and updates
- Ongoing resources (videos, webinars, articles) and Annual Refresher (direct and via interactive webinar)
- Unique one to one telephone support (dedicated telephone number)
You can download the OPEX Week 2017: Business Transformation World Summit agenda below.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.