YOUR #1 OPEX GLOBAL EVENT GOT A WHOLE LOT BIGGER IN 2017
Attendees onsite in 2017
Speakers in 2017
Transformative Business Conversations
WHY OPEX WEEK: BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION WORLD SUMMIT?
The world of operations, process, performance and transformation is expanding at an incredibly rapid pace. Is it any wonder you need more ideas, strategies, innovation and tactics in your OPEX toolkit than ever before?
In response, the PEX Network, with its 130,000 global members, is presenting OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit to help you deliver the change your business demands
OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit is the next stage of PEX Week, which has long been the largest OPEX event on the global arena.
2017 KEY THEMES INCLUDED:
- Business transformation: Link processes and operations to company strategy and values to deliver holistic and sustainable enterprise-wide transformation
- Innovation: Leverage operational excellence as a platform for innovation across the enterprise
- Business Architecture: Develop your business blue-print by aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands to achieve business goals
- Customer centricity: Reinvent the customer experience and foster loyalty through operational excellence
- Automation, RPA & AI: Partner with technology to reshape the ability of your organisation
- Leadership: Enable long lasting change and cultural transformation across your organisation
- Digital OpEx: Deliver a 21st century digital business experience with BPM
- Process governance: Build an integrated process governance framework that makes sense for your organization
- Data analytics: Construct more effective processes through real-time analytics and business intelligence
- Agile: Achieve true business performance excellence with operational agility
OUR FEATURED 2017 KEYNOTES SPEAKERS INCLUDED:
COO - Product, Technology & Design
The New York Times
Vice President, Business Process Excellence & Project Management Offic
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Chief Technology Officer
Tampa General Hospital
Director, Lean Academy of the America, PEX Center of Expertise
Vice President, Global Business Transformation
Senior Director, Global Lean Enterprise
Vice President, Business Transformation & Automation
Senior Director, Business Architecture, Process Excellence
Managing Director, Enterprise Performance Improvement
Director, Organization Excellence
Executive Director, Operational Excellence
WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT PEX WEEK 2017
"I enjoyed the event. Very well organized, right mix of topics, plenty of time to meet and talk to vendors, and evening networking events were great. "
"For the 2nd year in a row, I left with some outstanding ideas and great resources. "
"This was a very valuable event, I would consider attending again next year and/or sending others from my team."
"I will use the information to work toward improving our Lean culture and enhance sustainability of improvements"
"The Market Place was very good and some of the presentations were excellent (this is more than you can ask for). Group discussions were great, needed bit more time. "
"Loved it. It was my first visit to OPEX, I hope to come back next year."
"My first time here and the topics were highly relevant to my needs and I took a lot of notes"
"Despite RPA being so new, you had experienced speakers, and they're helping me shape how to deploy RPA at my company"
"It was very good. I took away some nice bits of info."
"Great event I got a lot to think about in terms of how to evolve our OPEX team beyond lean and six sigma projects"
DOWNLOAD THE AGENDA
The Largest OPEX gathering, the most FORWARD-THINKING program, and the ONLY event that covers all elements to deliver the change your transformation requires!
Check the event gallery
OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit has been created by PEX Network: the world's largest community for process professionals, with 120,000 members. PEX Network produces some of the leading online content within the industry.